No, there are a few pre-requisites to see the details of Google Verified Calls.
A google verified call will only show up on a mobile device with the below-mentioned pre-requisites are being met:
- Android devices only, with Android version Pie (9.0) or above. iOS is not supported currently.
- Google Phone App- You can download the Phone app with Verified Call features.
- The Google Phone App needs to be set as the default phone dialer.
- The verified call feature needs to be enabled.
- To Navigate to the settings option, click on the vertical dots.
- Select the Caller ID & spam ---> Enable verified calls.
- Open your Android device settings and navigate to Google settings -> Data & messaging -> Device phone number.